Geek Insider’s Comment Policy
Please review our Comment Policy carefully, to avoid any unpleasantness in the future. We love hearing from you and value each opinion; we certainly dislike having to delete user comments, but we hate having to ban users.
- Geek Insider uses CommentLuv Premium which allows users to put keywords with their names if you have a total of 3 approved comments. Please use your real name, then @your keywords – remember only a maximum of 3
- Links in the comment field is not allowed, unless absolutely necessary and relevant to the post
- Absolutely NO commenting from proxy websites , users risk getting banned
We at the Geek fully understand the ins and outs of the Internet, marketing and above all, Search Engine Optimization. Therefore, spam commenting on our site will not be tolerated.
- Please take the time to actually read the posts and comment accordingly
- Short comments like “Great Article” or “I couldn’t agree more. Excellent post” will not be accepted.
- Users can add a link to follow you on Twitter in the box at the end of every post
- No Short URL’s in the website field
- No feed URL’s in the website field
Geek Insider will not tolerate any rude or off topic comments. Feel free to offer constructive criticism or let us know we made an error in one of our posts.
- All comments are moderated before appearing on site
- Geek Insider reserves the right to edit or remove comments as we see fit
Any users caught breaking these rules risk being banned from the site.
Play well Geeks!